i made this chicken dish last night for dinner with my parents. it was easy to make, light, and healthy-and there was nothing left over, which i took as a good sign!
- a nice sliver of fresh ginger, finely minced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 tbs toasted sesame oil
- freshly squeezed juice of 1 lime (or 1/2 lemon)
- 1 small bunch finely chopped cilantro-keep some leaves for garnish
- 2 tbs soy sauce (or liquid aminos for gluten free)
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
lightly score (criss cross superficial cuts in the top of the chicken breasts-see below) four organic chicken breasts, spoon the marinade over them, and marinate [allow them to rest in the mixture] for about an hour. bake on a baking sheet in the oven at 350 degrees, lightly covered with foil for about 25 minutes, then remove the foil and bake uncovered for an additional 10-15 minutes. garnish with fresh cilantro. make sure the chicken is fully cooked through.
(Visited 57 times, 1 visits today)